image8

Our Services

Real Estate Done Right

We sincerely welcome the opportunity of providing you with all our professional services and expert advice. Whenever the time is right for you, we will provide you with an in depth, free consultation about your specific goals whether considering selling or buying a home now or in the future. All we ask for to start is 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%.                                                                                                                                                      

Residential and Rentals

No matter the size or price range of a single family home, townhome, villa, condo, vacant land, horse, waterfront, golf or any other specialized property we can get it sold or find it for you. We want to and can help with all of it. We always have a current list of available properties not on the market but looking to sell and on the market for you to check out that will fit your wants and needs.                  

Rely on our Expertise

With over 60+ years of expertise and our 34 Point Up To Date Marketing Plan for Homeowners and Dream Home Finder Program for Buyers, we are extremely confident we will be the best choice for you. If you have questions about affordability, income, credit, legal matters or specific areas, trust us to find you what you need fast with our 40+ Member Service Specialists. We make sure you feel confident and educated every step of the way.

Subscribe

Get the latest real estate news including what homes are selling for in your area by joining our email newsletter:

How to Contact Us

Texting is Welcomed But Actual Voices Are Nice Too

Lee Jenkins

Realtor, Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant, CRS, REO, P.A. I Team Leader   

Main Line: 954-252-0197. 

Cell: 954-540-8490.

Main Line: 954-252-0197 for Lee & Tim, always forwarded to our cell phones.

Tim Callahan

Marketing Specialist / Client Manager, Husband 

Main Line: 954-252-0197. 

Cell:  954-540-8509 

Tim is almost always available at either of these numbers. If you get his voice mail it's because he would be with or helping clients. The main line is forwarded to his cell phone. He works in our fully equipped home office.


E-mail us anytime at:

Evenings and Weekends

If we don't answer, any of the numbers above will go to our voice mails and we will respond right away if possible and no later than the next day.


There will be rare occasions when you will not be able to reach us immediately or at night due to real estate appointments or classes, seminars, "you know how life gets sometimes" events, etc. or if we are on vacation or sick. You will be called back as soon as possible when that happens.

We all work on Saturdays and Sundays, but we also take time off to be with family, friends and to rejuvenate for the coming work week. We list homes for sale, meet with new clients, show homes to buyers, work on marketing, etc. 7 days a week and we will invest the time necessary to meet your needs. We work very hard to make sure all our clients receive the professional advice and service they deserve.

Send Message

Lee Jenkins, P.A.

RE/MAX PowerPro Realty - 2010 NW 150 Avenue, Suite 120, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33028

Direct: (954) 252-0197 Text: (954)-540-8509

Regular Working Hours

Monday - Friday: 9am - 9pm

Saturday: 9am - 8pm

Sunday: 10am - 6pm

Email: Lee@LeeJenkins.com

 **If an important need or question, contact us at any time, day or night. 

We Love To Hear Your Thoughts!

Your reviews are important to us! Do send us a quick testimonial and rate our services by clicking the button below!