About Us

image16

Lee Jenkins

Leader / Realtor 

Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant, Certified Residential Specialist, Foreclosure Specialist.


Lee has over 39 years of South Florida Real Estate experience and has successfully consulted with and helped 1000's of satisfied clients. She has exceptionally proven experience providing complete professional services and advice to sellers and buyers. Why hire just a regular salesperson on a one time basis when you have specialists that provides trust based services that you will be glad to refer others to?

Tim Callahan

Marketing Specialist / Client Coordinator 

Tim has been in marketing since 1974 and a member since 1991. He is our Marketing/Client Manager and handles all our marketing, advertising. All internet sites, over 65,000 mailings per year and the individual marketing of all listings. He implements and coordinates all our systems, operations and new strategies for the benefit of all our clients. 

Technical Assistance Team

3 person team handles a major portion of our marketing for new clients, follow up with past and current clients, web site maintenance, tech needs, Facebook postings and many other daily tasks.   

Full Time Marketing Team

Greg Luther Real Estate Marketing. 5 Full Time Team Members specializing in the newest, most effective ways and strategies to insure the absolutely best results, selling or buying.  

Service Specialists Members

See our Service Specialists list at the back of our Homeowner and Buyer Assistance Packages (links below) with over 40 professionals in all types of fields, related to the sale and purchase of any kind of real estate. This includes professionally experienced title companies, expert mortgage brokers, licensed insurance agents and home inspection company.

Service Business Connections

We have connections to numerous businesses like air conditioning, electricians, roofers, pool services, handy men, plumbing, sprinkler systems, windows, hurricane shutters, painters, yard/tree maintenance, garage door repair, appliance repair, house cleaning, plus more. Access this list at our Homeowner and Buyer Assistance Packages link below. 

In today’s challenging real estate market, you need truly experienced professionals working for you to ensure the level of service required for a successful move. The benefit to you is that each member invests their time doing what they do best.


As a seller, you receive the value of all of our specialists for the same commission you would pay an agent who works alone and who cannot possibly do everything it takes to get a property sold fast and for the highest market value. A very wise decision is to look over our Homeowner Assistance Package Under Buyer/Seller Packages.


As a buyer you receive all the benefits of our specialists, even though it costs you no commissions. You will have the advantage of all our experience and help with your property search to find absolutely the best home to fit your needs and wants. With the purchase, knowing that all the hundreds of necessary details both large and small will be taken care of from contract to close. A very wise decision is to look over our Buyer Assistance Package under Buyer/Seller Packages.

image17

Business Goals

Our goals are simple: Get Top Market Value for your home and find the Best Home to meet your needs and wants. We just want to do a great job for you. Just Give Us 1% of Your Trust and We Will Earn the Other 99%. 

Contact Us

Drop us a line!

Better yet, see us in person!

We love to help with any real estate questions, so feel free to contact us at any time for any reason.

Lee Jenkins PA

RE/MAX PowerPro Realty - 2010 NW 150 Avenue, Suite 120, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33028

Direct: 954-252-0197 Text: 954-540-8509

Regular Working Hours

Monday - Friday: 9am - 9pm 

Saturday: 9am - 8pm 

Sunday: 10am - 6pm 

Email: Lee@LeeJenkins.com  

**If an important need or question, contact us at any time, day or night. 

We Would Love To Hear From You!

 Your reviews are important to us! Do send us a quick testimonial and rate our services by clicking the button below!